Sausage, Pepperoni & Pancetta Pizza
total time27 minutes
- Olive oil or cornmeal
- 4 oz. pizza dough
- ¼ lb. Italian sausage, cooked
- 3 oz. Carando® Pepperoni
- ¼ lb. Carando® Pancetta, diced and cooked
- ? cup pizza sauce
- 6 oz. mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Prepare pizza pan by sprinkling its surface with cornmeal or brushing it with oil.
3. Remove the refrigerated dough from the package and press it onto the pizza pan.
4. Spread pizza sauce onto dough.
5. Grate the mozzarella cheese.
6. Sprinkle the sauced dough evenly with toppings. Apply lightly to avoid weighing down the crust.
7. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes for a 12-inch pizza.
8. Remove pizza from the oven when edges are crisp and cheese turns golden brown.
9. Let pizza rest for a few minutes before slicing to serve.