Provençal Roast Chicken and Italian Sausage
total time70 minutes
- 1 (14-oz.) pkg. Carando® Toscano Mild Italian Sausage Links
- 5 pieces bone-in, skin-on chicken
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes, halved
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can chicken stock
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons lemon marmalade
- 2 tablespoons herbs de Provence
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Olive oil
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Arrange sausage, chicken pieces and potato halves in 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Top with thyme sprigs.
2. Whisk together chicken stock, lemon juice, lemon marmalade, herbs de Provence, garlic and mustard; mix well.
3. Arrange lemon slices on top and drizzle entire dish with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast at 400°F. for 1 hour until internal temperature of both sausage and chicken reach a minimum of 165°F.