Salami Sandwich with Red Pepper Bruschetta Spread
total time30 minutes
- 1 ciabatta baguette
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 8 tbsp. goat cheese
- 8 tbsp. red pepper bruschetta spread
- 16 slices heirloom tomato
- 24 slices Carando® salami
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Thinly slice baguette into 16 pieces.
3. Place slices flat on a baking sheet.
4. Brush each slice with olive oil and bake until they crisp and brown (about 15 to 20 minutes).
5. Layer 8 toast slices with goat cheese, red pepper bruschetta spread, tomato slices and salami.
6. Close with the remaining toast slices.